Are you interested in taking your toxicology testing career to the next level by joining a successful and growing laboratory that will provide the opportunity to work autonomously while living in exciting Pompano Beach, Florida?
Lighthouse Lab Services is currently seeking a Toxicology Medical Technologist for a toxicology testing laboratory just 20 minutes north of Ft Lauderdale, FL.
The Role You'll Play:
- Follow the laboratory's procedures for specimen handling and processing, test analyses, reporting and maintaining records of patient test result
- Analyze specimens using approved testing procedures
- Follow CLIA, HIPAA, OSHA, and safety guidelines as described in their respective guidelines
- Performs routine testing, quality control, calibration, maintenance and proficiency testing in accordance with current laboratory procedures
- Performs manual procedures requiring judgment
- Uses pre-calibrated and/or automated devices.
- Maintains and organizes laboratory documentation
- Oversees department inventory and orders supplies as necessary
- Maintains ongoing communication with superiors of any issues that affect reporting of patient results
- Perform other duties as directed by supervisor
- B.S. in Laboratory Science, Chemistry, Biology or related field
- 3-5 years in a clinical laboratory setting
- Florida State License
Salary and Benefits:
- $65,000-$75,000 (based on experience)
- M-F 9am to 5:30 PM
- Paid time off and full benefits
At Lighthouse Lab Services, we offer solutions to help start, grow, and run clinical laboratories. Our recruiting team has over 17 years of proven success placing job seekers in positions ranging from entry level Medical Technologists to seasoned Laboratory Directors. We recruit nationwide, for permanent and travel positions with clients ranging from small hospitals to large reference laboratories.
It is the policy of Lighthouse Lab Services to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. Lighthouse Lab Services is committed to working and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals of all abilities, including persons with disabilities. If at any time during the application process, you need an accommodation, please contact email@example.com for assistance.
Lighthouse Lab Services | 844-914-0785 | lighthouselabservices.com
#DS Job ID: 15242