Work for a premier independent reference laboratory that serves the greater Nashville, Tennessee area as well as a number of satellite locations with a wide array of laboratory testing services. This rapidly growing, high-volume company really appreciates its employees and offers them the career opportunities of a much larger company but still maintains that home-like and down-to-earth feel that.
– Heavy emphasis on quality
– Headquartered in Nashville, Tennessee
– Newly constructed state-of-the-art laboratory
– Core Lab sample volume of 20,000 across hematology, chemistry, special chemistry, microbiology departments
How They Value and Appreciate Employees:
– Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
– Time Off (Vacation, Sick Days, Paid Company Holidays, Bereavement)
– 401(K) Retirement Plan
– Life Insurance
– Supplemental Life Insurance
– Short and Long-Term Disability
– Flexible Spending Accounts
– Employee Assistance Program
– Tuition Reimbursement
Your Role Within the Company:
You — as a Microbiology Medical Technologist — are crucial and your work will be instrumental in the diagnosis and treatment of disease. You’ll be working to ensure that bacteria and parasites are identified and destroyed by the power of modern medicine! It's estimated that 70% of medical decisions are based on laboratory data, and microbiologists are front and center. This company recognizes and appreciates your value and wants to give you the opportunity to showcase your ability.
– Mon-Fri 12p-8pm Rotating weekends
– Bachelor of Science or equivalent work experience
– National certification by ASCP as a Medical Technologist (MT/MLS) or M(ASCP)
– Tennessee state license (or eligibility)
– 2+ years of experience in clinical microbiology
At Lighthouse Lab Services, we offer solutions to help start, grow, and run clinical laboratories. Our recruiting team has over 16 years of proven success placing job seekers in positions ranging from entry level Medical Technologists to seasoned Laboratory Directors. We recruit nationwide, for permanent and travel positions with clients ranging from small hospitals to large reference laboratories.
It is the policy of Lighthouse Lab Services to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. Lighthouse Lab Services is committed to working and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals of all abilities, including persons with disabilities. If at any time during the application process, you need an accommodation, please contact email@example.com for assistance.
Lighthouse Lab Services | 800-838-0602 | lighthouselabservices.com
#TR Job # 14099