Lighthouse Lab Services has the distinct pleasure of partnering with a laboratory who treats its employees like family. A family united around the core purpose of improving the lives of organ transplant patients.
This molecular laboratory is at the forefront of organ transplant surveillance solutions and they're based in the South San Francisco area. They're looking for a Molecular CLS / Clinical Laboratory Scientist to join their team. This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to join a patient-focused laboratory (again, with an employee-focused environment) who is a leader in its field. Joining this company, you would be a pivotal part of the organization, its growth, and the betterment of transplant patients.
Your Role Within the Company:
You — as a Clinical Lab Scientist — are immensely important to the laboratory. Your work will benefit outcomes for transplant patients by providing lab data that can dramatically improve their future. You'll be working alongside other CLS's, Sample Processors and other departments to improve the day to day lives of transplant patients fighting rejection.
– Have a CA License as a CLS Generalist or a CGMBS license
– Bachelor's Degree in a biology-related science
– Experience performing high-complexity testing in a clinical laboratory
– 3+ years of experience are highly preferred for the Evening and Night shift roles
– Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite of programs (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
– Demonstrated analytical skills, including working with databases and Excel
– Strong interpersonal skills
– Ability to build and maintain effective working relationships with other employees at all levels as well as customers and vendors.
– Demonstrated proficiency in the performance of molecular testing techniques (PCR, real-time PCR, etc.) is highly desirable
– Experience in immunology, microbiology or related fields is preferred
– Demonstrated understanding of a disease with complex treatment algorithms highly desired
– Tuesday -Saturday 2pm -10:30pm or 9:00am -5:30pm
How The Company Values and Appreciates Employees
– Competitive Pay Rates (based on experience)
– Shift Differential available
– Annual Bonus Potential and much more
At Lighthouse Lab Services, we offer solutions to help start, grow, and run clinical laboratories. Our recruiting team has over 16 years of proven success placing job seekers in positions ranging from entry level Medical Technologists to seasoned Laboratory Directors. We recruit nationwide, for permanent and travel positions with clients ranging from small hospitals to large reference laboratories.
It is the policy of Lighthouse Lab Services to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Lighthouse Lab Services will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
Lighthouse Lab Services | 800-838-0602 | lighthouselabservices.com
#JY Job #13193