Lighthouse Lab Services has partnered with a start up independent reference laboratory in the early stages of building their laboratory. This laboratory will be running Covid samples at first and post-covid the laboratory will focus on toxicology testing. The ideal candidate will have experience validating covid or molecular testing. LCMS experience is a plus. At the beginning this lab will be doing antibody testing on Siemens DXL 200.
– In conjunction with other key personnel, develops strategies for validating new LCMS-based toxicology testing, chemistry and immunoassay based testing methods, including analytical, pre- and post- analytical phases
– Develops streamlined workflows and processes which are highly optimized, automated, and scalable for future capacity within all phases of analytical, pre- and post- analytical testing
– Performs assay R&D, analytical validations, and software verification testing, in accordance with CLIA and CAP requirements
– Develops written scientific or technical content for procedures, policies, training checklists, competency assessments, etc.
– Processes blood samples for chemical analysis to determine presence and/or quantity of biomarkers
– Operates, calibrates, cleans/maintains, troubleshoots, equipment to exacting standards and ensures proper documentation thereof
– Establishes and monitors quality assurance programs or activities to ensure the accuracy of laboratory results
– Trains other laboratory personnel in all aspects of proper laboratory techniques, processes, procedures and quality assurance
– MB(ASCP) certification
– Bachelor's degree in Biology or related field
– 5+ years of clinical laboratory experience
– Previous experience working in a start up lab environment
Salary and Benefits;
– no benefits yet but working on getting that set up
#KW Job ID: