Lighthouse Lab Services is looking for a molecular supervisor to join the evening shift at a growing full service reference laboratory located in Madison, AL. This person will be responsible for the general supervision of the evening laboratory operations and testing.
Shift; Tuesday-Saturday 1p-9:30pm
– Must be on-site to supervise the shift operations of the department and personnel performing high complexity testing, and is accessible to testing personnel at all times.
– Perform molecular laboratory testing techniques.
– Monitor laboratory processes to ensure that acceptable levels of analytic performance are maintained, to include review of quality control, instrument and equipment maintenance, and other quality assurance activities.
– Review quality control and patient results.
– Perform operational duties, maintenance and troubleshooting of laboratory instruments and equipment.
– Ensure service level agreements are met through implementation of operational efficiencies in work area.
– Fulfill certain responsibilities as delegated by the Lab Manager and/or Technical Supervisor such as:
– Assure that all remedial actions are taken whenever test systems deviate from the laboratory’s established performance specifications.
– Ensure that patient test results are not reported until all corrective actions have been taken and the test system is functioning properly.
– Provide orientation to testing personnel.
– Evaluate and document the performance of testing personnel as required.
– Bachelor's degree in Molecular Biology or related field
– 1+ years of clinical molecular laboratory experience
– Health, Vision, Dental
At Lighthouse Lab Services, we offer solutions to help start, grow, and run clinical laboratories. Our recruiting team has over 15 years of proven success placing job seekers in positions ranging from entry-level Medical Technologists to seasoned Laboratory Directors. We recruit nationwide, for permanent and travel positions with clients ranging from small hospitals to large reference laboratories.
It is the policy of Lighthouse Lab Services to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. Lighthouse Lab Services is committed to working and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals of all abilities, including persons with disabilities. If at any time during the application process, you need an accommodation, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
Lighthouse Lab Services | 800-838-0602 | lighthouselabservices.com
#KW #KW #Job ID 12259