Lighthouse Lab Services is looking for a molecular supervisor to join a new start up lab located in Salt Lake City, UT! This lab will be running COVID, UTI, RPP, and GI pannels. Previous COVID experience or PCR experience is strongly preferred. This person will be one of the first hires and will be responsible for setting up the lab and assisting in the validation process.
This will be a M-F day shift, previous experience in a POL start-up lab environment is preferred but not required.
– Assist lab in obtaining CLIA license
– Validate molecular instruments for COVID testing
– Help organize and set up the laboratory to ensure efficient work flow
– Create and revise SOP's with the help of the lab director
– Assist in hiring additional staff as needed
– Supervise day to day operations
– Perform bench testing as needed
– Bachelor's degree in Medical Technologist or Molecular Biology
– MB(ASCP) certified
– 4+ years of Molecular experience in CLIA Laboratory
At Lighthouse Lab Services, we offer solutions to help start, grow, and run clinical laboratories. Our recruiting team has over 16 years of proven success placing job seekers in positions ranging from entry level Medical Technologists to seasoned Laboratory Directors. We recruit nationwide, for permanent and travel positions with clients ranging from small hospitals to large reference laboratories.
It is the policy of Lighthouse Lab Services to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Lighthouse Lab Services will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
Lighthouse Lab Services | 800-838-0602 | lighthouselabservices.com
#KW Job ID #13412