Lighthouse Lab Services is looking for a Lab Manager and Lab Supervisor to join a growing molecular reference laboratory in Rockville, MD. This lab will be at the forefront of Covid testing offering an opportunity for the right candidate’s professional growth and in making a real impact in a patient's lives.
The Lab Manager will be responsible for the technical and scientific oversight of the laboratory as well as administrative duties. This is a full-time, permanent position, offering full benefits, on the first shift.
Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
-Run daily testing
-Maintain strict CLIA Compliance
-Supervise all testing performance, corrective actions, and process improvement
-Perform instrument, validation, maintenance, and troubleshooting
-Maintain QA/QC records and programs
-Oversee laboratory personnel performance, training, and competency
Minimum Preferred Profile:
– Bachelors in Molecular Biology, Cell Biology, Life Science or Medical Technology
– 6+ years of Clinical Laboratory Experience in a High-Complexity Clinical Lab
– Prior Supervisor experience considered a plus but not required
– Direct experience with advanced molecular techniques including isolation of human genomic DNA/Pathogen RNA/DNA, RT-PCR, and molecular microbiology and/or infectious disease testing
– Experience with clinical diagnostics, bioinformatics, and/or variant analysis preferred
– Experience with CLIA/CAP/COLA regulatory documentation preferred
Salary and Benefits:
– Based on experience
– Medical Benefits
– Paid PTO
If you fit the above profile, we would love to hear from you!
At Lighthouse Lab Services, we offer solutions to help start, grow, and run clinical laboratories. Our recruiting team has over 14 years of proven success placing job seekers in positions ranging from entry level Medical Technologists to seasoned Laboratory Directors. We recruit nationwide, for permanent and travel positions with clients ranging from small hospitals to large reference laboratories.
It is the policy of Lighthouse Lab Services to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. Lighthouse Lab Services is committed to working and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals of all abilities, including persons with disabilities. If at any time during the application process, you need an accommodation, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
#KW Job ID: 13108