Lighthouse Lab Services is the USA's premier clinical laboratory consulting, management, and recruiting company. We enjoy a rewarding atmosphere built on teamwork, recognition, and growth. This atmosphere enables us to provide innovative solutions and extraordinary client service to fulfill our mission of making quality laboratory testing more accessible.
We are looking for a Molecular Laboratory Specialist Supervisor to lead our remote infectious disease data review and analysis team and to help us with the client facing side of our business.
Snapshot / What You'll Do:
The Laboratory Specialist Supervisor is the leader of the data analysis/data review team, conducts guidance and supports company decisions within a wide scope of laboratory functions, particularly with regards to data analysis, review, and client support. The incumbent is responsible for managing assigned reports by furthering the team’s collaborative atmosphere, communicating company goals, policies, deadlines, conducting peer reviews, and monitoring individual KPIs. This position manages a team of employees, including involvement in the training and hiring of team members, providing high-level client support, and monitoring and reporting on the team’s performance. The incumbent also makes higher-level decisions regarding data analysis and review sign-off decisions, involving raw data analysis, prescription verification, historical data confirmation, and reporting as needed.
As the Laboratory Specialist Supervisor, the incumbent is expected to reflect competence in all areas of laboratory activities and provides leadership through example and delegated reporting and management responsibilities to continuously improve on processes. The incumbent is expected to display a strong professional presence, be able to effectively serve clients directly, and actively seek and take advantage of opportunities to learn new skills and acquire expertise on relevant scientific, technological, industry trends.
– Advanced Degree or advanced experience in Chemistry, Biology, or Medical Laboratory Sciences, required
– Minimum 3 years laboratory experience
– Minimum 3 years data analysis experience
– Minimum 1 year of leadership experience
– COVID and /or infectious disease specific experience strongly preferred
– ASCP certification preferred
We are looking for someone with:
– Exceptional professionalism
– Quality oriented approach
– Ability to effectively communicate scientific terms to all levels of staff and clients, verbally and in writing
– Motivational skills to encourage a team to work to the best of their ability and maintaining accuracy of their work
– Tech Savvy – strong computer skills, especially Microsoft 365 offerings
– Impeccable attention to detail, accuracy, organizational and time management skills
– Ability to work in a fast paced and rapidly changing environment with pressure to meet deadlines
– Willingness to be flexible
Salary and Benefits:
– Flexible workplace arrangement – Remote or work onsite at our headquarters in Charlotte, NC
– Full-time salary position ($60,000 – $65,000)
– Medical, Vision, and Dental Benefit offerings
– 15 days Paid Time Off (vacation and sick days)
– 8 Paid Holidays
– 401(k) retirement plan: We will match 100% of your contributions up to 3% of annual salary, then 50% of your contributions for the next 2% (up to 5% of your salary)
– Company-provided life + AD&D, short and long-term disability insurance
– Paid Volunteer Time Off
– Partially Paid Medical Leave / Paid Parental Leave
– Company sponsored events, socials, snacks + more
Equal Employment Opportunity:
It is the policy of Lighthouse Lab Services to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. Lighthouse Lab Services is committed to working and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals of all abilities, including persons with disabilities. If at any time during the application process, you need an accommodation, please contact email@example.com for assistance.
Lighthouse Lab Services | 800-838-0602 | lighthouselabservices.com
#SS Job ID#14064