Lighthouse Lab Services is working with an independent reference lab located in Manhattan, NY looking for a lab supervisor to join the team. This person will be responsible for supervising the work flow of multiple shifts.
Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Run daily testing
- Maintain strict CLIA Compliance
- Supervise all testing performance, corrective actions, and process improvement
- Perform instrument, validation, maintenance, and troubleshooting
- Develop SOPs
- Maintain QA/QC records and programs
- Oversee laboratory personnel performance, training, and competency
Minimum Preferred Profile:
- Bachelor's in Molecular Biology, Cell Biology, Life Science or Medical Technology
- 6+ years of Clinical Laboratory Experience in a High-Complexity Clinical Lab
- Prior Supervisor experience considered a plus but not required
- Direct experience with advanced molecular techniques including isolation of human genomic DNA/Pathogen RNA/DNA, RT-PCR, and molecular microbiology and/or infectious disease testing
- Experience with clinical diagnostics, bioinformatics, and/or variant analysis preferred
- Experience with CLIA/CAP/COLA regulatory documentation preferred
Salary and Benefits:
- Medical Benefits
- Paid PTO
At Lighthouse Lab Services, we offer solutions to help start, grow, and run clinical laboratories. Our recruiting team has over 17 years of proven success placing job seekers in positions ranging from entry-level Medical Technologists to seasoned Laboratory Directors. We recruit nationwide, for permanent and travel positions with clients ranging from small hospitals to large reference laboratories.
It is the policy of Lighthouse Lab Services to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Lighthouse Lab Services will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
Lighthouse Lab Services | 800-838-0602 | lighthouselabservices.com
#KW Job ID #13089