Lighthouse Lab Services is representing a growing molecular diagnostic laboratory in the Philadelphia, PA area that is looking for a highly detail-oriented Laboratory Aide to help the laboratory staff handle general maintenance tasks to support daily lab operations. The primary responsibility of this position is to support the efficient operation of the prescription compounding process by keeping the lab environment clean, organized and stocked.
Laboratory Aide Job Duties:
– Keep the lab environment clean, organized and stocked
– Assists Lab Techs in routine, non-technical duties throughout the laboratory
– Performs sample disposal, waste accumulation and other related waste disposal duties
– Clean equipment, such as glassware, coolers, sinks, tables, samplers using solvents, water and detergents or acids according to Standard Operating Procedures
– Organizing and monitoring general lab supply inventory
Shift: Days, Monday – Friday
Salary: $12.00 – $14.00 per hour
– Must have a neat, clean appearance and a customer-friendly personality
– Must be detail oriented with the ability to speak, read and write English fluently and have the ability to follow complex instructions
– Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail and a willingness to meet daily commitments with a widely varying workload
– Must be a dependable individual eager to learn and contribute
– Must be able to work independently as well as in a team environment
– High school diploma or equivalent
At Lighthouse Lab Services, we offer solutions to help start, grow, and run clinical laboratories. Our recruiting team has over 16 years of proven success placing job seekers in positions ranging from entry level Medical Technologists to seasoned Laboratory Directors. We recruit nationwide, for permanent and travel positions with clients ranging from small hospitals to large reference laboratories.
It is the policy of Lighthouse Lab Services to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Lighthouse Lab Services will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
Lighthouse Lab Services | 800-838-0602 | lighthouselabservices.com