Have you ever aspired to take your skills in clinical molecular testing to a company that is at the forefront of cancer diagnosis and treatment?
Lighthouse Lab Services is currently representing a laboratory that is using molecular diagnostic techniques in order to pinpoint and treat the most common forms of cancer. Our client is searching for several Molecular Technician to conduct high-complexity testing for COVID-19, cancer origin detection, molecular diagnostics in pharmacogenetics, infectious diseases. The shift for this role would be nights or weekends. If this sounds appealing to you, we encourage you to keep reading.
In addition to the aforementioned, you will also have the opportunity to do the following:
– RNA Extraction, cDNA Prep, qRT-PCR
-Next Generation Sequencing
– Maintain QC records for testing integrity
– Adhere to all laboratory SOPs and quality-control procedures
– Be capable of identifying problems that may adversely affect test performance
– Document corrective actions taken when test systems deviate from performance spec's
Basic Preferred Profile:
– Bachelor's Degree in Medical Technology, Molecular Biology, or similar
– 2+ years of experience in molecular testing preferred
– Certification as MLS or MB by the American Society of Clinical Pathology (ASCP),
– Can-do, positive attitude and a tremendous drive to make a difference in patient testing
– Excellent Health, Vision, Dental
– Retirement Savings and Match
– Generous PTO and Holidays
– Additional misc. benefits
At Lighthouse Lab Services, we offer solutions to help start, grow, and run clinical laboratories. Our recruiting team has over 16 years of proven success placing job seekers in positions ranging from entry level Medical Technologists to seasoned Laboratory Directors. We recruit nationwide, for permanent and travel positions with clients ranging from small hospitals to large reference laboratories.
It is the policy of Lighthouse Lab Services to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. Lighthouse Lab Services is committed to working and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals of all abilities, including persons with disabilities. If at any time during the application process, you need an accommodation, please contact email@example.com for assistance.
Lighthouse Lab Services | 800-838-0602 | lighthouselabservices.com
#DS Job ID # 11685