Looking for a Molecular Tech opportunity in the Raleigh area? Look no further! Lighthouse Lab Services has partnered with a growing independent reference laboratory in Raleigh, NC. Perfectly located between the beautiful NC beaches and mountains, Raleigh is an absolute gem of a city!
As a Molecular Tech you will:
- Process test specimens through plasma preparation, DNA extraction, ddPCR and NexGen Sequencing Assays.
- Perform test processes either manually or with automation as required.
- Perform the high-complexity molecular testing of human specimens with careful attention to detail while adhering to the quality systems protocols (SOPs) and safety requirements.
- Maintain and clean the laboratory and laboratory equipment as needed.
- Perform additional tasks as required
- Skills/Experience: Minimum of 1-3 years in a clinical laboratory setting. Manual extraction and blood extraction experience is a must.
- Education/Background: Bachelor's Degree in Science, Laboratory Science, Medical Lab Tech, or related field
- Certifications: MLS, MT, or MB(ASCP) are a plus
Pay & Benefits:
- $46-71K depending on experience
At Lighthouse Lab Services, we offer solutions to help start, grow, and run clinical laboratories. Our recruiting team has over 17 years of proven success placing job seekers in positions ranging from entry level Medical Technologists to seasoned Laboratory Directors. We recruit nationwide, for permanent and travel positions with clients ranging from small hospitals to large reference laboratories.
It is the policy of Lighthouse Lab Services to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Lighthouse Lab Services will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
Lighthouse Lab Services | 800-838-0602 | lighthouselabservices.com
#MTP Job ID: 14684