Lighthouse Lab Services has partnered with a start up independent reference laboratory in the early stages of building their laboratory. This is day shift M-F opportunity located in New Orleans, LA. This laboratory will be running Cardiac Genetic Panels
– Develops streamlined workflows and processes which are highly optimized, automated, and scalable for future capacity within all phases of analytical, pre- and post- analytical testing
– Performs assay R&D, analytical validations, and software verification testing, in accordance with CLIA and CAP requirements
– Develops written scientific or technical content for procedures, policies, training checklists, competency assessments, etc.
– Processes blood samples for chemical analysis to determine presence and/or quantity of biomarkers
– Operates, calibrates, cleans/maintains, troubleshoots, equipment to exacting standards and ensures proper documentation thereof
– Establishes and monitors quality assurance programs or activities to ensure the accuracy of laboratory results
– Trains other laboratory personnel in all aspects of proper laboratory techniques, processes, procedures and quality assurance
– MB(ASCP) certification
– Bachelor's degree in Biology or related field
– 4+ years of clinical laboratory experience
– Previous experience working in a start up lab environment
– Louisiana State License
At Lighthouse Lab Services, we offer solutions to help start, grow, and run clinical laboratories. Our recruiting team has over 16 years of proven success placing job seekers in positions ranging from entry-level Medical Technologists to seasoned Laboratory Directors. We recruit nationwide, for permanent and travel positions with clients ranging from small hospitals to large reference laboratories.
It is the policy of Lighthouse Lab Services to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Lighthouse Lab Services will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
Lighthouse Lab Services | 800-838-0602 | lighthouselabservices.com
#KW Job ID #12277