Lighthouse Lab Services is working with a molecular laboratory located in Monroe, CT looking to add a technical supervisor supervisor to their team. The lab will primarily be running cardio, PGx, CGx, and diabetes testing and expects to receive a sample volume of up to 1,000/month once the lab is established. Along with their normal duties, the lab supervisor will also be responsible for helping get the lab up and running.
Shift: M-F 9-6
What You'll Be Doing:
– Develop written scientific or technical content for procedures, policies, training checklists, competency assessments, etc.
– Provide day-to-day supervision of personnel performing high complexity testing
– Investigate, document, and resolve problems and complaints
– Establishe and monitor quality assurance programs or activities to ensure the accuracy of laboratory results
– Provide training, orientation, and annual evaluations to all testing personnel
Who You Are:
– Prior experience working in a start-up lab preferred
– Prior experience with validations preferred
– ASCP certification required
– Qualification as a technical supervisor required:
– Bachelor's degree in a scientific discipline and 4+ years of molecular experience OR
– Master's degree in a scientific discipline and 2+ years of molecular experience
Benefits and Compensation:
– $70-100k depending on experience
– PTO and paid holidays
– Health insurance
At Lighthouse Lab Services, we offer solutions to help start, grow, and run clinical laboratories. Our recruiting team has over 17 years of proven success placing job seekers in positions ranging from entry-level Medical Technologists to seasoned Laboratory Directors. We recruit nationwide, for permanent and travel positions with clients ranging from small hospitals to large reference laboratories.
It is the policy of Lighthouse Lab Services to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Lighthouse Lab Services will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
Lighthouse Lab Services | 800-838-0602 | lighthouselabservices.com
#KW Job ID: 14085