Lighthouse Lab Services is working with a rapidly expanding independent reference laboratory looking to add a Molecular Technical Supervisor to their team. This lab is doing RPP, COVID, Nail, Fungal, Wound, UTI, and Urine Tox. This is a highly automated laboratory with very little manual work required.
This is a day shift position and you will be responsible for managing the molecular lab and staff. This includes:
– Scheduling, training, performance reviews
– Creating and revising SOP's
– Ensuring compliance with all regulatory agencies
– Assisting on the bench when required
– Assist in the administration of all Quality Control Programs.
– Assist in the inventory management and ordering
– 4+ years of clinical molecular experience
– Bachelor's degree in Science
– MB(ASCP) preferred but not required
– 1+ years of previous supervisory experience
Salary and Benefits:
– 75-90k depending on experience
– Health, Vision, Dental
– 401k after 6 months plus match
At Lighthouse Lab Services, we offer solutions to help start, grow, and run clinical laboratories. Our recruiting team has over 18 years of proven success placing job seekers in positions ranging from entry level Medical Technologists to seasoned Laboratory Directors. We recruit nationwide, for permanent and travel positions with clients ranging from small hospitals to large reference laboratories.
It is the policy of Lighthouse Lab Services to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Lighthouse Lab Services will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
Lighthouse Lab Services | 800-838-0602 | lighthouselabservices.com
#KW Job ID: 14389