Love Nashville (and not just for that delicious Nashville hot chicken)? You’re in luck — Lighthouse Lab Services is now on the search for a Molecular Technician to join the team of a COVID-19 testing lab in the Nashville area. The lab boasts same day turnaround and is currently running 400-500 samples per day. This is a great opportunity for anyone that is not an early bird but is still looking to have great work-life balance.
Shift: 10 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
What You’ll Be Doing:
– Perform laboratory activities necessary for molecular biology testing: reagent preparation, laboratory maintenance/monitoring, and routine testing of patient samples.
– Maintain QC records for testing integrity.
– Adhere to all laboratory SOPs and QC procedures.
– Identify problems that may adversely affect test performance and document any corrective actions taken.
Who You Are:
– Associate’s degree (A.S.) or higher in a medical laboratory science or related field
– TN state licensure required
– 1+ year of molecular biology experience in a clinical laboratory
– Prior experience using QS5 and King Fisher analyzers preferred
– Prior COVID-19 testing experience preferred
Pay and Benefits:
– $25-32/hr, depending on experience
– PTO and holidays
At Lighthouse Lab Services, we offer solutions to help start, grow, and run clinical laboratories. Our recruiting team has over 17 years of proven success placing job seekers in positions ranging from entry-level Medical Technologists to seasoned Laboratory Directors. We recruit nationwide, for permanent and travel positions with clients ranging from small hospitals to large reference laboratories.
It is the policy of Lighthouse Lab Services to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Lighthouse Lab Services will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
Lighthouse Lab Services | 844-974-1929 | lighthouselabservices.com
#KW Job #14136