Are you an experienced Molecular Technologist looking for a chance to really impact the bottom line and help a laboratory grow to achieve new heights?
Lighthouse Lab services is representing a growing laboratory near Denver, CO that is looking for a molecular technologist to be involved in the clinical testing and test development in their new molecular diagnostic division. Your responsibilities will include (but will not be limited to:
- Conducting the DNA extraction
- Using PCR (polymerase chain reaction) techniques for amplifications in molecular oncology testing
- Running clinical tests independently
- Doing quality assurance and maintenance of laboratory equipment
- Assisting technical director on developing and validating new test for regulatory approval and new test launch
- Laboratory administration including ordering supplies, keeping up stock solutions, monitoring equipment, etc.
If this sounds appealing to you, and you fit the below preferred qualifications, we'd love to hear from you!
Basic Preferred Profile:
- Bachelors degree in medical technology, molecular biology, or related science.
- Experience with Illumina required
- Prior training in genetic sample management preferred
- Prior use of PCR techniques for amplifications in molecular oncology testing
- MB(ASCP) or similar national certification preferred.
Salary and benefits:
At Lighthouse Lab Services, we offer solutions to help start, grow, and run clinical laboratories. Our recruiting team has over 15 years of proven success placing job seekers in positions ranging from entry level Medical Technologists to seasoned Laboratory Directors. We recruit nationwide, for permanent and travel positions with clients ranging from small hospitals to large reference laboratories.
It is the policy of Lighthouse Lab Services to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. Lighthouse Lab Services is committed to working and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals of all abilities, including persons with disabilities. If at any time during the application process, you need an accommodation, please contact email@example.com for assistance.
Lighthouse Lab Services | 800-838-0602 | lighthouselabservices.com
#LL Job ID: 10819