Are you an experienced Molecular Technologist looking to join one of the leading regional labs in the country? Lighthouse Lab Services is representing an independent laboratory looking to go live as soon as possible located in Jackson, MS. This lab is going to be used for COVID testing specifically and could evolve into a full-service molecular laboratory.
This position will be on the dayshift and they are looking to make multiple hires. No weekends or nights!
Some of the things you'll have an opportunity to do in this role include:
– Assess the accuracy and validity of obtained test results by applying knowledge of relevant scientific principles, recognize changes that are critical to patient care, and identify probable cause for irregular and atypical findings
– Maintain records of tests and examinations and final results for all record functions and inquiries related to patient care
– Troubleshoot instruments and resolve technical problems whenever possible, document corrective action, and report problems to the supervisor
– Perform and review Quality Control to assure accuracy of results
– Maintain & operate automated equipment according to policies and procedures
– Document preventive maintenance as necessary
– Bachelor of Science in Medical Technology or other related Clinical Lab Science degree from an accredited MT program with ASCP certification
– MB(ASCP) certification preferred
Salary and Benefits:
– $25-35 per hour
– Health, Vision, Dental
– Paid vacation, holidays, sick and personal time
At Lighthouse Lab Services, we offer solutions to help start, grow, and run clinical laboratories. Our recruiting team has over 16 years of proven success placing job seekers in positions ranging from entry-level Medical Technologists to seasoned Laboratory Directors. We recruit nationwide, for permanent and travel positions with clients ranging from small hospitals to large reference laboratories.
It is the policy of Lighthouse Lab Services to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Lighthouse Lab Services will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
Lighthouse Lab Services | 800-838-0602 | lighthouselabservices.com
#KW Job ID: 11857