Are you looking for an opportunity to be on the frontlines of Covid battle? Lighthouse Lab Services is representing a premier reference laboratory who is responsible for FORTY percent of the covid testing being done in the state of Kentucky. Our client is one of the fastest growing labs in Kentucky. We are searching for several molecular technologists for the second shift. This is an excellent opportunity for any molecular technologist who are looking to jump start their career, or for molecular scientists who want to make the transition from research to the clinical realm.
Basic Preferred Profile:
– Bachelor’s degree in one of the following: chemistry, human biological science, clinical laboratory science, or medical technology
–Experience with Quantstudio 12k (preferred)
-Experience with a King Fisher Extraction instrument
– Clinical laboratory and molecular testing
– In-depth knowledge of complex laboratory techniques, laboratory safety and quality assurance to ongoing and future projects
– Familiar with CAP laboratory requirements, inspection procedures, and FDA new testing regulations
– Ability to communicate well both verbally and in writing
– Proficient with statistical and computer productivity software (i.e. Word, Excel, etc.).
– Aptitude to work and meet deadlines in a changing environment
– Attention to detail, flexible
– Ability to maintain confidentiality of laboratory information
– Regular office attendance and ability to stand for extended periods of time
Pay and Benefits:
-Competitive Salary based on experience
-401k available after 6 months
– Split first shift (either 7:30am – 4pm, or 11am – 7:30pm), M-F or Tues-Sat.
At Lighthouse Lab Services, we offer solutions to help start, grow, and run clinical laboratories. Our recruiting team has over 16 years of proven success placing job seekers in positions ranging from entry level Medical Technologists to seasoned Laboratory Directors. We recruit nationwide, for permanent and travel positions with clients ranging from small hospitals to large reference laboratories.
It is the policy of Lighthouse Lab Services to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. Lighthouse Lab Services is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals of all abilities, including people with disabilities. If at any time during the application process, you need an accommodation, please contact email@example.com for assistance.
Lighthouse Lab Services | 800-838-0602 | lighthouselabservices.com
#TR Job ID: 11924