Lighthouse Lab Services is the leading provider of Molecular Technologists in the country. Currently, we are looking for a Molecular Technologist to join a growing, independent clinical laboratory near Philadelphia, PA.
Shift: 12AM-8AM, Tuesday-Saturday
– Run daily testing
– Performs instrument maintenance and method troubleshooting
– Ensures quick turn-around times
– Develop new laboratory testing methods
– Bachelor's (or higher) in one of the following: Genetics, Cell Biology, Life Science or related field
– Previous experience with Quantstudio
– Experience in array preparation
– 2+ years of previous NGS or PCR experience
-$60,000-$70,000 (based on experience)
– Health, Vision, and Dental coverage
At Lighthouse Lab Services, we offer solutions to help start, grow, and run clinical laboratories. Our recruiting team has over 16 years of proven success placing job seekers in positions ranging from entry level Medical Technologists to seasoned Laboratory Directors. We recruit nationwide, for permanent and travel positions with clients ranging from small hospitals to large reference laboratories.
It is the policy of Lighthouse Lab Services to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Lighthouse Lab Services will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
Lighthouse Lab Services | 800-838-0602 | lighthouselabservices.com