Are you interested in taking your molecular testing career to the next level by joining a successful and growing laboratory that will provide the opportunity to work autonomously? Are you looking to be on the front line to help fight the pandemic? If so we have an opportunity for you.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND BASIC DUTIES:
– Perform production workflow as described in standard operating procedures.
– Perform sample preparation as described in standard operating procedures.
– Perform daily Quant Studio and analyzer instrumentation operations.
– Assist with validation testing and reporting of instrumentation, as directed by Technical Specialist/Consultant or Laboratory Director.
– Maintain laboratory documentation.
– Complete projects, other tasks, and assignments as directed by management.
– Perform routine Quality Assurance/Quality Control tasks.
– Manage laboratory inventory and order additional supplies as needed and in compliance
with process instructions from managers.
– Maintain integrity of process, following and reporting QA/QC occurrences.
– Completes all administration duties.
– Associate’s degree in Medical Laboratory Technology or Bachelors degree in Medical Technology, Clinical Laboratory Science, Molecular Biology or related discipline.
– Qualifies as high complexity laboratory technologist under CLIA and relevant state regulations
– Knowledge of troubleshooting and problem-solving procedures
– At least 1-2 years’ experience in a laboratory environment
– Experience in biological sample preparation preferred
– Molecular or infectious disease testing experience preferred
Salary and Benefits:
– $65k-$75k (based on experience)
– Full Benefits: Health, Dental, Vision
– PTO and paid holidays
At Lighthouse Lab Services, we offer solutions to help start, grow, and run clinical laboratories. Our recruiting team has over 16 years of proven success placing job seekers in positions ranging from entry level Medical Technologists to seasoned Laboratory Directors. We recruit nationwide, for permanent and travel positions with clients ranging from small hospitals to large reference laboratories.
It is the policy of Lighthouse Lab Services to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Lighthouse Lab Services will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
Lighthouse Lab Services | 800-838-0602 | lighthouselabservices.com
#DS Job ID: 12505