Are you looking for a new opportunity with room for advancement and growth? Lighthouse is representing a well-established reference laboratory in Orlando, FL looking for a Molecular technologist that is well versed in RT-PCR, and PGX. Genetics experience is also a huge plus. This lab also has a full-service core lab and is growing rapidly.
This will be a Monday through Friday position we have day shift and night shift available! This lab is transitioning from an 8-5 lab to a 24/7 lab after acquiring a new client. Candidate must be comfortable working alone if interested in the night shift. Night shift can be worked on a 4×10 structure.
– Run daily testing using Quantstudio and Ion Torrent.
– Ensures consistent compliance with all regulatory agency mandates
– Incentivize and motivate colleagues and engineers
– Provides training and constructive criticism when necessary
– Performs instrument maintenance and method troubleshooting
– Ensures quick turn-around times
– Bachelor's degree in one of the following: Genetics, cell biology, life science
– Previous experience with Quantstudio and Ion Torrent
– 1+ years of previous NGS and PCR experience
– MB(ASCP) preferred
– Full benefits
At Lighthouse Lab Services, we offer solutions to help start, grow, and run clinical laboratories. Our recruiting team has over 16 years of proven success placing job seekers in positions ranging from entry-level Medical Technologists to seasoned Laboratory Directors. We recruit nationwide, for permanent and travel positions with clients ranging from small hospitals to large reference laboratories.
It is the policy of Lighthouse Lab Services to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Lighthouse Lab Services will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
#KW Job ID: #12853