Lighthouse Lab Services and has partnered with an innovative company offering COVID-19 testing and vaccine access on the go! This company is deploying mobile units across the US to travel to underserved or populated communities to provide easy access to testing and vaccinations.
The mobile units are self-contained trailers deployed for a range of applications, bringing advanced capabilities where existing infrastructure is insufficient or unavailable. These mobile facilities are positioned with complex control environments, allowing for safe laboratory services on the go!
*The units will travel locally to different hospitals, outpatient centers, and surgery centers. You will be home every night!
More info about the units:
- Fully self-contained cGMP Facilities
- Available as an open cleanroom or with specific zones for aseptic processes or containment
- Units can be hooked up to existing building connections (shore power) or function independently with on-board generators and water tanks
- Trailers can be installed in warehouse/shell buildings for extended deployments
- Can be easily moved to the site or region where it is needed
- 53’ ft. (16 meter) long trailers have optional slide-out walls to increase interior space
- Engineered and configured for any required standards including: FDA cGMP, USP, Biocontainment up to BSL-3; Cleanroom up to Grade A.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND BASIC DUTIES:
– Perform production workflow as described in standard operating procedures.
– Receive and process specimen samples as described in standard operating procedures.
– Perform daily instrumentation via Seegene Instrument and analyzer instrumentation operations.
– Assist with validation testing and reporting of instrumentation, as directed by the Technical Supervisor.
– Maintain laboratory documentation.
– Complete projects, other tasks, and assignments as directed by management.
– Perform routine Quality Assurance/Quality Control tasks.
– Manage laboratory inventory and order additional supplies as needed and in compliance with process instructions from managers.
– Maintain the integrity of the process, following and reporting QA/QC occurrences.
– Completes all administrative and accessioner duties as needed.
– Associate’s degree in Medical Laboratory Technology or Bachelor's degree in Medical Technology, Clinical Laboratory Science, Molecular Biology or related discipline.
– 3+ years experience in a clinical laboratory environment
– Molecular or infectious disease testing experience preferred
– ASCP or other national certification preferred
Salary and Benefits:
– $25-30+/hour depending on experience
– Full Benefits:
- Health, Dental, Vision, 401k
- PTO (2 weeks) and paid holidays
- Incentives for achievements (i.e. routine bonuses)
–2 shifts available on 1st shift
-2 shifts available on 2nd shift
At Lighthouse Lab Services, we offer solutions to help start, grow, and run clinical laboratories. Our recruiting team has over 16 years of proven success placing job seekers in positions ranging from entry level Medical Technologists to seasoned Laboratory Directors. We recruit nationwide, for permanent and travel positions with clients ranging from small hospitals to large reference laboratories.
It is the policy of Lighthouse Lab Services to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Lighthouse Lab Services will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
Lighthouse Lab Services | 800-838-0602 | lighthouselabservices.com
#KH Job ID #13068