Lighthouse Lab Services has partnered with a great client near Chicago, IL looking to add Molecular Technologists to their team. The client has been a leader in providing reliable laboratory services for Northern Illinois for over 20 years. They are a laboratory specializing in medical diagnostic testing for physicians and long-term care facilities. Offering paid time off and paid holidays, along with medical benefits including health, vision, and dental. This individual will serve an integral role in the lab's multi-departmental testing area.
- 2nd shift (2:00pm – 10:30pm)
Essential Functions and Basic Duties:
– Perform production workflow as described in standard operating procedures.
– Receive and process specimen samples as described in standard operating procedures.
– Perform daily analyzer instrumentation operations.
– Assist with validation testing and reporting of instrumentation, as directed by the Technical Supervisor.
– Maintain laboratory documentation.
– Complete projects, other tasks, and assignments as directed by management.
– Perform routine Quality Assurance/Quality Control tasks.
– Manage laboratory inventory and order additional supplies as needed and in compliance with process instructions from managers.
– Maintain the integrity of the process, following and reporting QA/QC occurrences.
· Bachelor’s degree (or higher) in a Genetics, Biology, Clinical Lab Science or related
· ASCP certification strongly preferred, but not required.
· 1+ years of previous real-time PCR experience or molecular experience.
Salary and Benefits:
- $20-30/hour+ (commensurate with experience)
- Health, Vision, and Dental
- Relocation assistance
At Lighthouse Lab Services, we offer solutions to help start, grow, and run clinical laboratories. Our recruiting team has over 16 years of proven success placing job seekers in positions ranging from entry level Medical Technologists to seasoned Laboratory Directors. We recruit nationwide, for permanent and travel positions with clients ranging from small hospitals to large reference laboratories.
It is the policy of Lighthouse Lab Services to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital