Lighthouse Lab Services has partnered with a full-service, certified and accredited laboratory that specializes in blood-biomarker analysis and molecular diagnostics in the Waco, Tx area. This company serves both individual consumers and corporate clients through a wide offering of affordably priced tests and convenient specimen collection options.
Our client is currently looking for two Molecular Technologists to perform
molecular diagnostic assays within the molecular department. The Molecular Technologist works independently but closely with the technical staff, leads, supervisors, and other departments to perform routine testing within the laboratory.
– Performs test analyses daily and reviews quality records as required.
– Performs molecular biology bench-work, including but not limited to: Specimen prep, extractions, PCR setup,
– Operates automated liquid handling instrumentation to execute complex high-throughput procedures and troubleshoot as trained according to SOPs.
– Participation in appropriate research and development endeavors related to molecular diagnostics
– Participation in Laboratory QA/QC monitoring duties for Molecular Diagnostics as assigned.
– In the event of non-conformances, ensures that proper personnel are notified to prevent results of tests examinations from being reported until all corrective actions have been taken and the test system is properly functioning.
– Maintaining competency and participating in proficiency testing as appropriate.
– Preparation of reports for sign-out.
– Bachelor's degree in a laboratory science, biological science, or chemistry.
– Qualifications as a General Supervisor since there will be times that you would be the only one in the lab.
– Monday through Friday. 9am-6pm and the other would be 3pm-12am.
At Lighthouse Lab Services, we offer solutions to help start, grow, and run clinical laboratories. Our recruiting team has over 16 years of proven success placing job seekers in positions ranging from entry level Medical Technologists to seasoned Laboratory Directors. We recruit nationwide, for permanent and travel positions with clients ranging from small hospitals to large reference laboratories.
It is the policy of Lighthouse Lab Services to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. Lighthouse Lab Services is committed to working and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals of all abilities, including persons with disabilities. If at any time during the application process, you need an accommodation, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
Lighthouse Lab Services | 800-838-0602 | lighthouselabservices.com
#DS Job ID: 14046