Do you love the sun, the beach, and pier food? If so, you're in luck — Lighthouse Lab Services has partnered with a growing independent reference laboratory that is looking to add molecular technologists to their team to perform COVID testing. This position is perfect for anyone looking to escape to sunny Florida — and be minutes away from attractions like Ripley's Believe It or Not!, ZooWorld, and an incredible number of drink and food tours.
Shift: Monday – Friday, 10 AM to 7 PM
What You'll Do:
– Follow testing procedures and policies for COVID-9 testing
– Perform routine and complex procedures outlined in the SOPs
– Maintain records of tests and examinations and final results for all record functions and inquiries related to patient care
– Troubleshoot instruments and resolve technical problems
– Perform and review Quality Control to assure accuracy of results
– Document preventive maintenance as necessary
– Assist in development and evaluation of new procedures and protocols
Who You Are:
– Bachelor’s degree in a chemical, physical, or biological science or medical technology from an accredited institution
– 1+ years of clinical laboratory training and/or in molecular diagnostics
– Florida state license is required for this role
– ASCP (or equivalent) certification
Salary and Benefits:
– $5k sign on bonus
– $23-30/hr, depending on experience
– Health, Vision, Dental
– PTO and paid holidays
At Lighthouse Lab Services, we offer solutions to help start, grow, and run clinical laboratories. Our recruiting team has over 17 years of proven success placing job seekers in positions ranging from entry level Medical Technologists to seasoned Laboratory Directors. We recruit nationwide, for permanent and travel positions with clients ranging from small hospitals to large reference laboratories.
It is the policy of Lighthouse Lab Services to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Lighthouse Lab Services will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
Lighthouse Lab Services | 800-838-0602 | lighthouselabservices.com
#KW Job ID #14361