Lighthouse Lab Services is working with an excellent laboratory located south of Houston, TX looking to add additional molecular technologists to their existing staff. This lab is doing COVID Saliva testing using PCR methods.
Shift- 9a-6p, Monday-Friday with occasional weekends
– Ensure TAT goals are met
– Specimen processing of COVID samples
– Operates, calibrates, cleans/maintains, troubleshoots, equipment to exacting standards and ensures proper documentation thereof
– Establishes and monitors quality assurance programs or activities to ensure the accuracy of laboratory results
– Bachelor's degree in Molecular Biology
– MB(ASCP) certification preferred
– 1+ years of molecular experience
Benefits and Salary;
– Health, Vision, Dental
At Lighthouse Lab Services, we offer solutions to help start, grow, and run clinical laboratories. Our recruiting team has over 18 years of proven success placing job seekers in positions ranging from entry level Medical Technologists to seasoned Laboratory Directors. We recruit nationwide, for permanent and travel positions with clients ranging from small hospitals to large reference laboratories.
It is the policy of Lighthouse Lab Services to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Lighthouse Lab Services will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
Lighthouse Lab Services | 800-838-0602 | lighthouselabservices.com
#KW Job ID: 14407