Lighthouse Lab Services is seeking several Molecular Technologist to join their team, primarily for COVID testing, in Charlotte, NC. If you’re a dedicated scientist seeking work in one of the country’s best playgrounds, Read on!
- Monday-Friday day shift
- Tuesday-Saturday day shift
- Candidates with flexibility in their schedule are encouraged to apply
- Perform clinical molecular testing
- Follow laboratory procedures and protocols for patient specimen handling, processing, and reporting
- Maintain accurate and complete records of all tests performed
- Performs quality control assessments and routine instrument maintenance using accrediting agency standards and manufacturer specifications to assure the validity of laboratory test results
- Maintains personal skills competencies and assures education needs are met to comply with licensing and accrediting standards and regulations
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Maintain accuracy and professionalism in a fast-paced, high-throughput laboratory
- Work with management to ensure client and patient satisfaction
- Previous experience with PCR, DNA and NGS preferable
- BS, MS in Medical Technology/ Medical Laboratory Science, Molecular Biology, Genetics or related life science field
- MB (ASCP) or MLS (ASCP) certification preferred
Compensation & Benefits
- Competitive salary
- Health Insurance
At Lighthouse Lab Services, we offer solutions to help start, grow, and run clinical laboratories. Our recruiting team has over 16 years of proven success placing job seekers in positions ranging from entry level Medical Technologists to seasoned Laboratory Directors. We recruit nationwide, for permanent and travel positions with clients ranging from small hospitals to large reference laboratories.
It is the policy of Lighthouse Lab Services to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. Lighthouse Lab Services is committed to working and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals of all abilities, including persons with disabilities. If at any time during the application process, you need an accommodation, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
Lighthouse Lab Services | 800-838-0602 | lighthouselabservices.com
#VT Job #14573