Molecular Technologist, General Supervisor
Jackson Township, NJ · Job ID: 10159 · · Industry: Staff Laboratory
A Molecular Technologist is needed for an independent reference laboratory located in Jackson Township, NJ. To start, the laboratory will be performing molecular testing, including a gastrointestinal pathogen panel (GPP) and infectious disease. This would be an overnight position, with testing being performed from 12:00 am EST to 7:00 am EST.
Shift: 12 am to 7 am, Monday through Friday
Who Should Apply for This Role:
– An ambitious, driven Molecular Tech who is willing to get their hands dirty, wear many hats and do whatever it takes to get the job done.
– Experience working in a clinical laboratory
– DNA extraction and PCR experience
– Strong knowledge of CLIA regulations and laboratory compliance
– Experience accessioning
– MUST have at least 2 years of experience in a CLIA/CAP/COLA lab in order to serve as General Supervisor
– MB(ASCP) certification
– Experience using the Luminex platform
– Experience using QuantStudio
At Lighthouse Lab Services, we offer solutions to help start, grow, and run clinical laboratories. Our recruiting team has over 14 years of proven success placing job seekers in positions ranging from entry level Medical Technologists to seasoned Laboratory Directors. We recruit nationwide, for permanent and travel positions with clients ranging from small hospitals to large reference laboratories.
It is the policy of Lighthouse Lab Services to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. Lighthouse Lab Services is committed to working and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals of all abilities, including persons with disabilities. If at any time during the application process, you need an accommodation, please contact email@example.com for assistance.
Lighthouse Lab Services | 800-838-0602 | lighthouselabservices.com
#LL Job ID: 10159