Lighthouse Lab Services is representing a full service reference laboratory in New York that is looking to hire an experienced Molecular Technologist, Supervisor. If you're looking to take the next step in your career with a well established company, this could be a great opportunity for you!
Duties and Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
– Validation experience will be required.
– Establishes performance criteria for laboratory tests.
– Resolves technical problems and ensures remedial actions are taken when test systems deviate from established performance specifications.
– Ensures that test results are not reported until all corrective actions have been taken and test system is functioning as expected.
Preferred Candidate Profile:
– Bachelor’s degree in a chemical, physical, or biological science or medical technology from an accredited institution, and have at least five years of laboratory training and/or in molecular diagnostics.
– Knowledge of molecular biology methodologies preferably with experience in RNA extractions, PCR methods (infectious disease)
– Exhibit understanding/documentation of the basic quality control as relates to equipment, reagents, and CLIA lab space
– Demonstrated leadership ability
– Excellent problem-solving skills
– Ability to work independently and collaboratively; exercise good judgment
– Effective verbal and written communication skills
– $100k-$120k (based on experience)
– Health, Vision, and Dental coverage
– 401k retirement plan with employer match
– Paid vacation, holidays, sick and personal time
At Lighthouse Lab Services, we offer solutions to help start, grow, and run clinical laboratories. Our recruiting team has over 16 years of proven success placing job seekers in positions ranging from entry level Medical Technologists to seasoned Laboratory Directors. We recruit nationwide, for permanent and travel positions with clients ranging from small hospitals to large reference laboratories.
It is the policy of Lighthouse Lab Services to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. Lighthouse Lab Services is committed to working and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals of all abilities, including persons with disabilities. If at any time during the application process, you need an accommodation, please contact email@example.com for assistance.
Lighthouse Lab Services | 800-838-0602 | lighthouselabservices.com
#CC Job ID: