MT / Medical Technologist / Generalist
Bridgepor, NE · Job ID: 10231 · · Industry: Staff Laboratory
Are you interested in taking your MT skills to a unique Level 2 Trauma medical center? Tired of your current role and looking for an opportunity to grow in a challenging environment?
We are currently looking for an (MT / MLS) Medical Technologist to join a large, hospital-based laboratory in Southwestern Nebraska. As a generalist medical technologist will have access to state of the art technologies and advanced automation methodologies, you will be broadly responsible for the performance of laboratory testing and quality control. The specific job responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Perform high-complexity tests
- Determine normal and abnormal components of body fluids by conducting analyses of blood, urine, and spinal fluids.
- Ensure operations of analyzers and other laboratory equipment by calibrating, completing preventative maintenance requirements, following manufacturer's instructions, troubleshooting malfunctions, calling for repairs, maintaining equipment inventories, and evaluating new equipment and techniques.
- Prepare reports of technological findings by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks, participating in professional societies.
Not only is this a great opportunity to be a part of a large, reputable healthcare network that can offer you upward mobility and an attractive resume, but also offers quick access to some of the most beautiful scenery our great country has to offer. If this sounds appealing to you, and you fit the below-preferred profile, we would love to hear from you!
Basic Preferred Profile:
- BS in clinical laboratory science or related life science
- Medical Technologist Certification (ASCP or equivalent)
- 1-2+ years of clinical laboratory experience required
Salary and Benefits:
- Competitive base salary
- Relocation offered on a case by case basis
- Shift Differentials offered as applicable
- Health, Vision, Dental
- Retirement plus company match
- PTO and sick leave
At Lighthouse Lab Services, we offer solutions to help start, grow, and run clinical laboratories. Our recruiting team has over 14 years of proven success placing job seekers in positions ranging from entry level Medical Technologists to seasoned Laboratory Directors. We recruit nationwide, for permanent and travel positions with clients ranging from small hospitals to large reference laboratories.
It is the policy of Lighthouse Lab Services to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. Lighthouse Lab Services is committed to working and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals of all abilities, including persons with disabilities. If at any time during the application process, you need an accommodation, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
Lighthouse Lab Services | 800-838-0602 | lighthouselabservices.com
#BH Job ID#: 10231