ATTENTION MEDICAL TECHNOLOGISTS AND MEDICAL LABORATORY TECHNICIANS!
Are you a new technologist that is looking to start an exciting, stimulating career? Or perhaps you’re a seasoned technologist that is no stranger to the lab. Either way, here’s a fantastic opportunity for you: a healthcare organization in Charlotte, NC is looking for MTs and MLTs to join their core lab or blood bank.
Ideally located between the scenic mountains of Asheville and the sandy beaches of the Carolina coast, this organization offers the best of all seasons. If this sounds like something for you so far, keep reading for more details.
Shift: Second or third shift, worked on a 4×10 or 5×8 schedule
– Prepares specimens for testing, verifies patient identification on samples and test requisition before testing, applies rules of specimen rejection and arranges for recollection.
– Uses and maintains equipment and instruments used in test performance, documents quality controls, performs minor troubleshooting, and maintains clean work area.
– Calculates, reports, and records test results. Analyzes results for critical values and reports results immediately.
– Prepares reagents, maintains an adequate supply of materials for test procedures and manages inventory.
– Completes required daily procedures and checks that equipment is maintained in good working order.
– Ensures work area is cleaned stocked and organized daily.
– Follows established general safety procedures and utilizes PPE appropriately.
– Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree
– MT(ASCP), MLT(ASCP), or equivalent
– 1-3+ years of experience in a clinical laboratory
Salary and Benefits:
– $21-32/hour depending on experience
– Health, dental, and vision
– PTO and holidays
At Lighthouse Lab Services, we offer solutions to help start, grow, and run clinical laboratories. Our recruiting team has over 17 years of proven success placing job seekers in positions ranging from entry level Medical Technologists to seasoned Laboratory Directors. We recruit nationwide, for permanent and travel positions with clients ranging from small hospitals to large reference laboratories.
It is the policy of Lighthouse Lab Services to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Lighthouse Lab Services will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
Lighthouse Lab Services | 800-838-0602 | lighthouselabservices.com
#KW Job ID: 13546