Are you a med tech looking for better work / life balance? Do you aspire to work in a hospital setting that will offer you the chance to make a direct impact on members of your community? If so, this might be a perfect position for you. Lighthouse Lab Services is representing a quality-first, mid-size hospital near Anson, TX, that is hiring a Medical Technologists and/or MLTs (generalists) on the evening shift and night shift.
As a Medical Technologist in this hospital, you will have the opportunity to perform all of the generalist testing types including hematology, chemistry, serology, blood bank and some limited microbiology. You will analyze and sign off on test results, working with lab management to ensure that samples are handled with the utmost care and that the results of testing are unimpeachable.
This is a great opportunity to join a very stable laboratory with an established track record of quality and testing excellence, as well as an extremely low turnover rate. This position represents the chance to grow in a medical technologist career track, sharpening your skills and preparing yourself for leadership opportunities.
Basic Preferred Profile
- Bachelors Degree or Associates Degree in Medical Technology, Lab Science, or related science
- MT(ASCP) or MLT(ASCP) certification or equivalent
- Microbiology and Blood Bank Experience preferred
- 2+ years prior experience as a Medical Technologist or MLT preferred
- Experience with phlebotomy and limited microbiology preferred
Salary and benefits
- $20-25 per hour (based on experience) plus shift differential (for MT)
- $16-22 per hour (based on experience) plus shift differential (for MLT)
- Relocation assistance available
- Medical / Dental / Vision
- Short and long-term disability
- Life Insurance
- Accrued PTO and extended illness offered
At Lighthouse Lab Services, we offer solutions to help start, grow, and run clinical laboratories. Our recruiting team has over 14 years of proven success placing job seekers in positions ranging from entry level Medical Technologists to seasoned Laboratory Directors. We recruit nationwide, for permanent and travel positions with clients ranging from small hospitals to large reference laboratories.
It is the policy of Lighthouse Lab Services to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Lighthouse Lab Services will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
Lighthouse Lab Services | 800-838-0602 | lighthouselabservices.com
#JY Job ID: 10847