Are you looking to join one of the premier hospitals in the country while living in a growing city with tremendous opportunities? Lighthouse Lab Services is representing one of the premier medical centers near Raleigh, North Carolina, seeking a Medical Technologist to work third shift (11pm-7:30am, Monday-Friday) for the Core Lab testing department.
In this role, you will have the opportunity to grow your generalist testing skills while ensuring that patients receive the best possible care as expected from one of the top medical centers in the country. In this role, your responsibilities will include (but not be limited to):
– Perform high-complexity tests on patient samples.
– Determine normal and abnormal components of patient samples though chemistry, hematology, urine and coag testing.
– Ensure operations of analyzers and other laboratory equipment by calibrating, completing preventative maintenance requirements, following manufacturer's instructions, troubleshooting malfunctions, calling for repairs, maintaining equipment inventories, and evaluating new equipment and techniques.
– Prepare reports of technological findings by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
– Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks, participating in professional societies
Not only is this a fantastic opportunity to join an amazing employer that offers exceptional benefits to employees, but this position also presents the chance to live in one of the best cities in the United States. Ranked among Forbes "Best Of" lists in many categories including "Best Cities for Business and Careers" and "Best Cities for Job Growth," the Raleigh/Durham and Research Triangle areas represent some of the most desirable living standards in the country. If this sounds appealing, we'd love to hear from you:
Basic Preferred Profile:
– Bachelor's Degree in Medical Lab Science or related Life Science.
– ASCP Certification as a Medical Technologist (MT) or Medical Lab Scientist (MLS)
– Previous generalist experience preferred but new grads should apply and will be considered.
Salary and Benefits:
– Salary of $20 – $28 per hour based on experience
– Shift Differential for Night Shift
– Excellent Medical, Dental, Vision, Workers comp coverage
– 403B Retirement plan with matching contribution
– Wellness Programs and Employee Discounts
– Holidays, Vacation, and Sick Time
– Paid parental leave
– Tuition assistance
At Lighthouse Lab Services, we offer solutions to help start, grow, and run clinical laboratories. Our recruiting team has over 18 years of proven success placing job seekers in positions ranging from entry level Medical Technologists to seasoned Laboratory Directors. We recruit nationwide, for permanent and travel positions with clients ranging from small hospitals to large reference laboratories.
It is the policy of Lighthouse Lab Services to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Lighthouse Lab Services will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
Lighthouse Lab Services | 800-838-0602 | lighthouselabservices.com
# Job ID: 14163