MT / MLS – Medical Technologist, Generalist
Fort Myers, FL · Job ID: 9864 · · Industry: Staff Laboratory
Are you looking for an exciting new opportunity? Lighthouse Lab Services is currently representing an exciting and growing healthcare organization in the Cape Coral Florida area that is in need of exceptional Medica Technologists! Located along the Gulf Coast and nestled along the scenic shoreline of the Caloosahatchee River, this healthcare organization can offer you great living in a city known for an interesting blend of young and old. If you enjoy the sunshine, history and good living, keep reading because this is the right opportunity for you!
The Medical Technologist is responsible for performing:
– Clinical laboratory testing for all patient types in a timely, efficient and accurate manner.
– Performs waived, moderate and high complexity tests in accordance with state, federal and other regulatory requirements.
– Completes equipment maintenance, quality control, and quality management activities in accordance with the manufacturer's recommendations and departmental policies and procedures.
– Is able to prioritize workload and demonstrate flexibility to meet customer and departmental needs.
– Actively participates in process improvement to enhance turnaround times and quality of test results utilizing decision making and troubleshooting skills.
– Effectively communicates and demonstrates good customer service throughout the health system to include nursing staff, physicians, patients, co-workers, and other customers and employees.
– Bachelors Degree in Medical Laboratory Science or related field.
– ASCP or AMT Certification
– Florida State Licensed as a Medical Laboratory Technologist, Generalist (eligible candidates will be considered)
Salary and Incentives
– $22 – 28 per hour, based on experience
– Comprehensive benefits package
– 403B retirement plan
– Up to $10,000 Sign on bonus for eligible candidates
– Up to $2,500 relocation assistance for qualified candidates
At Lighthouse Lab Services, we offer solutions to help start, grow, and run clinical laboratories. Our recruiting team has over 14 years of proven success placing job seekers in positions ranging from entry level Medical Technologists to seasoned Laboratory Directors. We recruit nationwide, for permanent and travel positions with clients ranging from small hospitals to large reference laboratories.
It is the policy of Lighthouse Lab Services to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. Lighthouse Lab Services is committed to working and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals of all abilities, including persons with disabilities. If at any time during the application process, you need an accommodation, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
Lighthouse Lab Services | 800-838-0602 | lighthouselabservices.com
#MG Job ID: 9864