MT / MLS Medical Technologist, Microbiology
Cincinnatti, OH · Job ID: 9719 · · Industry: Staff Laboratory
- Perform high-complexity microbiology lab tests
- Ensure operations of analyzers and other laboratory equipment by calibrating, completing preventative maintenance requirements, following manufacturer's instructions, troubleshooting malfunctions, calling for repairs, maintaining equipment inventories, and evaluating new equipment and techniques.
- Prepare reports of technological findings by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks, participating in professional societies.
- BS in clinical laboratory science or related life science
- Medical Technologist Certification (ASCP or equivalent)
- 2+ years of clinical laboratory experience in microbiology required
- Shift Differentials offered as applicable
- Health, Vision, Dental
- Retirement plus company match
- PTO and sick leave
At Lighthouse Lab Services, we offer solutions to help start, grow, and run clinical laboratories. Our recruiting team has over 14 years of proven success placing job seekers in positions ranging from entry level Medical Technologists to seasoned Laboratory Directors. We recruit nationwide, for permanent and travel positions with clients ranging from small hospitals to large reference laboratories.
It is the policy of Lighthouse Lab Services to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. Lighthouse Lab Services is committed to working and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals of all abilities, including persons with disabilities. If at any time during the application process, you need an accommodation, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
Lighthouse Lab Services | 800-838-0602 | lighthouselabservices.com
#MP Job ID: 9719