– Performing general and QC testing.
– Maintaining proper inventories and correctly uses and documents lab resources.
– Performing advanced equipment trouble-shooting and maintenance.
– Serving as a role model for entry-level clinical staff and health care professional students.
– Ensuring a smooth transition to the next shift.
– MT/MLT ASCP certification
– A.A or B.A in Science or related field
– 1+ years of experience but new grads will be considered
Salary and Benefits;
– $20-32/hour depending on experience and education
– $5,000 sign-on bonus with 2 year commitment
– Up to 6,000 in relocation assistance
– $2,500 yearly retention bonus
– Free housing for the first 60 days
– Health, Vision, and Dental
At Lighthouse Lab Services, we offer solutions to help start, grow, and run clinical laboratories. Our recruiting team has over 16 years of proven success placing job seekers in positions ranging from entry level Medical Technologists to seasoned Laboratory Directors. We recruit nationwide, for permanent and travel positions with clients ranging from small hospitals to large reference laboratories.
It is the policy of Lighthouse Lab Services to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. Lighthouse Lab Services is committed to working and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals of all abilities, including persons with disabilities. If at any time during the application process, you need an accommodation, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
Lighthouse Lab Services | 800-838-0602 | lighthouselabservices.com