Are you looking for a clinical lab position that will allow you to live in one of the most beautiful areas of the country while making a real difference in people's lives? We are representing a small, employee-first hospital near Monte Vista, CO that is hiring a Medical Technologist or Medical Laboratory Technician to join the nightshift team on a three 12s / four 12s schedule. This is a community hospital that prides itself on offering access to as many patients as possible in the beautiful Rocky Mountains of Central Colorado.
As a generalist in this facility, you will have the opportunity to work in various areas of the lab including blood bank, coagulation, chemistry, microscopy, urinalysis, hematology, and limited specimen collection. This is a small hospital lab, so the success and failure of the clinical pathology department rides on the contribution of all of the staff. This is a great place to work knowing that everything you do directly impacts the lives of patients from the same community. (The winter sports and stunning vistas aren't bad either). If this sounds appealing to you, we welcome your application.
Basic preferred profile:
– Associates degree in Medical Laboratory Technology or related.
– ASCP certification as a Medical Laboratory Technician (MLT).
– 2+ years of full-time clinical lab testing experience.
– Specialized knowledge in hematology and chemistry is a plus.
– Bachelor's Degree or greater in physical, chemical, or biological science.
– ASCP certification as a Medical Technologist (MT/MLS).
– 2+ years of full-time laboratory testing experience.
– Specialized knowledge in hematology and chemistry preferred.
Salary and Benefits:
– Competitive Salary (based on experience and title)
– Relocation Assistance Available
– Health, Vision, and Dental
– PTO and Vacation
– Retirement including company match
– Addt'l misc. benefits
-2 Openings Available: One for evenings and one for overnights.
At Lighthouse Lab Services, we offer solutions to help start, grow, and run clinical laboratories. Our recruiting team has over 18 years of proven success placing job seekers in positions ranging from entry-level Medical Technologists to seasoned Laboratory Directors. We recruit nationwide, for permanent and travel positions with clients ranging from small hospitals to large reference laboratories.
It is the policy of Lighthouse Lab Services to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Lighthouse Lab Services will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
Lighthouse Lab Services | 800-838-0602 | lighthouselabservices.com
#MP Job ID: 14175