MT / MLT / Medical Technologist / Medical Laboratory Technician
Nashville, TN · Job ID: 9489 · · Industry: Staff Laboratory
Are you an experienced Medical Technologist or Medical Laboratory Technician looking to join an excellent and quickly-growing company in one of the most desirable locations in the country? We are representing an amazing lab company in the Nashville, Tennessee area that is looking to bring on a MT/MLT Generalist for their team.
**There are multiple openings on multiple shifts.**
As a Medical Technologist, you will have the opportunity to perform specimen processing, analysis and results reporting. The person in this position will handle all responsibilities of a generalist technologist as assigned. Other essential functions of the role include:
– Receiving and processing specimens
– Produces, interprets, and reports accurate and precise test results
– Identifies and corrects problems that may adversely affect test performance
– Performs instrument maintenance and method troubleshooting
Not only is this position a great resume builder and opportunity to gain experience in a highly-reputable environment, but the lab location is among the best in the country. The lab is located in the Nashville, Tennessee area – recently ranked by Forbes as one of the nation's fastest-growing and friendliest cities – and is an easy commute for anyone living in and around the Nashville area.
Basic Preferred Profile:
– For MLTs: Associate's Degree in a laboratory science
– For MTs: Bachelor's Degree in a laboratory science
– ASCP certification as a Medical Technologist, Medical Laboratory Scientist, or Medical Laboratory Technician highly preferred
– Eligibility for Tennessee State License as a Medical Technologist
– Existing Tennessee State license preferred
– 5 years of prior relevant experience highly preferred
Salary and Benefits:
– Competitive (based on experience)
– Shift Differential
– Health, Vision, Dental
– 401k retirement plan
– PTO, Holidays
– Tuition Reimbursement
– Relocation assistance on a case-by-case basis
At Lighthouse Lab Services, we offer solutions to help start, grow, and run clinical laboratories. Our recruiting team has over 14 years of proven success placing job seekers in positions ranging from entry level Medical Techn
At Lighthouse Lab Services, we offer solutions to help start, grow, and run clinical laboratories. Our recruiting team has over 14 years of proven success placing job seekers in positions ranging from entry level Medical Technologists to seasoned Laboratory Directors. We recruit nationwide, for permanent and travel positions with clients ranging from small hospitals to large reference laboratories.
It is the policy of Lighthouse Lab Services to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. Lighthouse Lab Services is committed to working and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals of all abilities, including persons with disabilities. If at any time during the application process, you need an accommodation, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
Lighthouse Lab Services | 800-838-0602 | lighthouselabservices.com
#WB Job ID: 9489