National Mobile Phlebotomy Manager
Richmond, VA · Job ID: 10113 · · Industry: Laboratory Management
Are you interested in joining one of the fastest-growing, most exciting laboratories in the country? Lighthouse Lab Services is representing a laboratory near Richmond, VA area that is looking for a National Mobile Phlebotomy Manager to join their team.
In this role you would be responsible is responsible for oversight of the national mobile phlebotomy program and for the maintenance of policies, procedures, and quality control practices to assure compliance with CLIA, CAP and other regulatory requirements. The Mobile Phlebotomy manager will ensure that all mobile draw requests are completed in a reasonable time frame by developing a program that utilized a variety of phlebotomy services, vendors, 1099 contractors as well as existing THD phlebotomists.
Essential Functions/Responsibilities (other duties may be assigned):
– Knows, observes, updates, and implements the policies and procedures relevant to the Mobile Phlebotomy Services
– Creates and implements policies relating to Mobile Phlebotomy Services
– Responsible for all documentation relating to mobile phlebotomy policies and standard operating procedures and making sure that they are up to date
– Responsible for sourcing mobile phlebotomy team that is adherent to all regulatory requirements
– Maintain knowledge and teach the proper procedure for the collection, processing, and shipping of blood
– Ensures procedures and protocols to ensure that the specimens and requisitions are collected in an accurate and appropriate manner with strict adherence to our Quality Assurance standards
– Ensures all mobile phlebotomy logs and information are accurately
Required Education, Skills and Experience:
– Minimum experience includes 10 years of clinical laboratory and phlebotomy experience
– 5 years of supervisory experience required
– In depth knowledge of mobile phlebotomy regulatory requirements
– Basic knowledge of CLIA, OSHA and HIPAA standards
– Ability to communicate well through written and verbal means is required
– Proficient with statistical and computer productivity software (i.e. Word, Excel, etc.) required
– Bachelor’s Degree in related field
– Phlebotomy related certification (ex. Medical assistant, Med tech, phlebotomy certification etc)
– Health, Vision, Dental
– Life Insurance
– Short and Long-term disability
– Retirement savings plan
At Lighthouse Lab Services, we offer solutions to help start, grow, and run clinical laboratories. Our recruiting team has over 14 years of proven success placing job seekers in positions ranging from entry level Medical Technologists to seasoned Laboratory Directors. We recruit nationwide, for permanent and travel positions with clients ranging from small hospitals to large reference laboratories.
It is the policy of Lighthouse Lab Services to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.Lighthouse Lab Services is committed to working and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals of all abilities, including persons with disabilities. If at any time during the application process, you need an accommodation, please contact email@example.com for assistance.
Lighthouse Lab Services | 800-838-0602 | lighthouselabservices.com
#DS Job ID# 10113