Office Manager, Laboratory
Atlanta, GA · Job ID: 9787 · · Industry: Staff Laboratory
The Office Manager is essential to overseeing the day-to-day administrative operations throughout our office. Confidentiality, excellent organizational skills, task prioritization and accuracy are important qualifications for this position, as well as good customer relations and the ability to communicate clearly. The ideal candidate for this position is a skilled multi-tasker, reliable and committed to consistently meeting deadlines. The job is extremely hands-on and detail-oriented, bearing much responsibility on self-reliance. The ability to present information to Company management is critical. In those presentations, you must be able to define problems distinctly, collect data accurately, establish reliable facts, and draw valid conclusions. Possible overtime due to time-sensitive or a large number of tasks may be required.
– Facilities management
– Bank and credit card reconciliations, generally from Quickbooks
– Full Cycle Accounts Payable, including 3-way match and vendor record maintenance
– Resolving significant billing and collection issues
– Recurring billing processes
– Employee relations
– Working with accounting team to timely close books and prepare financial statements for annual audit, as well as other financial presentations weekly, monthly, quarterly and annually.
– Work closely with Chief Financial Officer, Corporate Controller and accounting team to identify billing and operational issues that could lead to collection problems and drive initiatives to increase cash flow through billing efficiencies.
– Manages Monthly Commission Calculations
– Credentialing and Licensure
– Oversee patient billing processes
– Liaise with billing department
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
– Highly Organized
– High Energy
– Detail Oriented
– Innovative Problem-Solving Skills
– Highly Logical and Analytical
– Ability to Multi-Task
– Strong Work Ethic
– Strong Communication Skills
MINIMUM REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
– Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance required.
– Minimum of 5 years’ experience in accounting or financial analysis.
– Advanced knowledge of QuickBooks Online, ADP WFN and Microsoft Office Suite
– Advanced experience with ADP WFN payroll processes
Salary: $40,000.00 to $50,000.00 /year
At Lighthouse Lab Services, we offer solutions to help start, grow, and run clinical laboratories. Our recruiting team has over 14 years of proven success placing job seekers in positions ranging from entry level Medical Technologists to seasoned Laboratory Directors. We recruit nationwide, for permanent and travel positions with clients ranging from small hospitals to large reference laboratories.
It is the policy of Lighthouse Lab Services to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. Lighthouse Lab Services is committed to working and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals of all abilities, including persons with disabilities. If at any time during the application process, you need an accommodation, please contact email@example.com for assistance.
Lighthouse Lab Services | 800-838-0602 | lighthouselabservices.com
#13579 Job ID: 9787