Lighthouse Lab Services is partnering with the Joint Commission to find a Nationwide Pathologist Surveyor. We are seeking a Pathologist to join their organization to assist the Field Director in reviewing assigned functions in Pathology and Clinical Laboratory Program throughout the United States and other countries. This is a unique opportunity for someone looking to travel often with flexible work hours.
- Ability to research, collect, organize, interpret, and communicate information from multiple sources to assess the degree of compliance with Joint Commission standards
- Ability to critically review, analyze, and objectively assess organization data and performance
- Ability to analyze and synthesize survey findings to provide recommendations and education on the commission's standards to the organization’s personnel.
- Document and submit review findings in a complete and accurate manner to the Clinical Laboratory Scientist Surveyor
- 100% travel with time commitments ranging from full-time to 2 weeks per month
Education and Certification Requirements:
The qualified candidate will possess a doctoral degree (MD/DO) and one of the below listed board certifications.
- ABP—American Board of Pathology dual certification in Anatomic and Clinical Pathology
- Five years of recent clinical experience, including at least two years in management (preferably laboratory), and two years of management, oversight, decision-making, and improvement in histopathology and cytology
- $168,000 annual salary
- Full benefits include – Health, Dental, Vision, FSA, STD, LTD, Critical illness, Smart Saver 401k, Life Insurance Policy, Adoption assistance, Family Care Benefit, EAP, Group auto, homeowners, pet insurance, group legal plan.
- $2,000/year for Continued Medical Education
- Travel accident and voluntary insurance for accidental death and dismemberment benefits included
At Lighthouse Lab Services, we offer solutions to help start, grow, and run clinical laboratories. Our recruiting team has almost 20 years of proven success placing job seekers in positions ranging from entry level Medical Technologists to seasoned Laboratory Directors. We recruit nationwide, for permanent and travel positions with clients ranging from small hospitals to large reference laboratories.
It is the policy of Lighthouse Lab Services to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Lighthouse Lab Services will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
Lighthouse Lab Services | 800-838-0602 | lighthouselabservices.com
#TL | 15752