Cincinnati, OH · Job ID: 9607 · · Industry: Staff Laboratory
Lighthouse Lab Services is currently looking for a Pathologists' Assistant to join the day shift in a large, hospital-based laboratory in the suburbs of Cincinnati (on the Kentucky side of the border). Staff will have access to state of the art technologies and advanced automation methodologies.
**This position will require you to work Monday to Friday during normal day-shift hours.**
The specific job responsibilities include but are not limited to:
– Performing gross examinations, dissection and description of tissues received in Surgical Pathology and Autopsy Services.
– Training and educates laboratory personnel, students, and residents in the processing of surgical tissues and post-mortem examinations.
– Demonstrating knowledge of quality, safety and compliance programs.
– Participating in the development, implementation and maintenance of Surgical Pathology protocols and budgetary goals.
– Performing area-specific support/clinical activities.
– Preparing reports of technological findings by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
– Maintaining professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks, participating in professional societies.
You should apply for this job if you meet the following minimum requirements.:
– BS in related laboratory field (though a MS from an accredited Pathologists' Assistant program is highly preferred)
– PA(ASCP) certification required
– 3-5+ years of clinical laboratory experience as a Pathologists' Assistant
* Experience can be waived if candidates have a Master's Degree
Salary and Benefits:
– $74,000 – $115,000 salary
– Potential sign-on bonus with minimum commitment
– Health, Vision, Dental
– Retirement plus company match
– PTO and sick leave
At Lighthouse Lab Services, we offer solutions to help start, grow, and run clinical laboratories. Our recruiting team has over 14 years of proven success placing job seekers in positions ranging from entry level Medical Technologists to seasoned Laboratory Directors. We recruit nationwide, for permanent and travel positions with clients ranging from small hospitals to large reference laboratories.
It is the policy of Lighthouse Lab Services to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. Lighthouse Lab Services is committed to working and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals of all abilities, including persons with disabilities. If at any time during the application process, you need an accommodation, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
Lighthouse Lab Services | 800-838-0602 | lighthouselabservices.com
#WB Job ID: 9607