Lighthouse Lab Services has partnered with a reference lab located near Grand Forks, ND looking to add a pathology supervisor to their team. This is a day shift Monday- Friday schedule 7a-5:30p.
The Pathology Supervisor is responsible for providing health system patients and customers with exceptional histology service. This is achieved through planning, regulatory compliance, quality management, c-ontinuous process improvement, employee engagement, responsible resource management, and meaningful oversight of daily operations. The supervisor collaborates with health system partners and supports the advancement of the health system’s mission, vision and values.
Essential Job Functions
– Advises leadership of significant and/or unexpected variances. Demonstrates an understanding of the budget and assists leadership in keeping within fiscal parameters. Assists leadership in requests for capital expenditures.
– Develops and implements short term goals and is responsible for measurable outcomes and effective use of resources. Responsible for program and service development in response to both internal and external stakeholders.
– Participates in the development and implementation of policies, procedures, and job descriptions. Serves as a resource for staff and physicians regarding policies, procedures, and practices. Carries out the hiring process for Manager-approved positions. Provides information and makes recommendations to the Manager on disciplinary action and separation related decisions. Promotes continuous staff participation in the performance review process.
– Completes reporting and record keeping requirements accurately and within established timelines. Monitors services for efficiency and accuracy by evaluating, initiating and participating in restructuring of current and new procedures, services, and/or programs.
– Carries out time and attendance responsibilities according to established procedure. Coordinates staffing and scheduling duties in accordance with established procedure and practices.
– Responsible for section compliance with all applicable regulatory agency standards. Supports compliance initiatives and efforts of the department and organization.
Demonstrates competence in technical work assignments.
– HT(ASCP) certification
– North Dakota State license
– 1+ year of supervisory experience
Salary and Benefits;
– Health, Vision, Dental
– PTO and Holidays
At Lighthouse Lab Services, we offer solutions to help start, grow, and run clinical laboratories. Our recruiting team has over 14 years of proven success placing job seekers in positions ranging from entry level Medical Technologists to seasoned Laboratory Directors. We recruit nationwide, for permanent and travel positions with clients ranging from small hospitals to large reference laboratories.
It is the policy of Lighthouse Lab Services to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. Lighthouse Lab Services is committed to working and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals of all abilities, including persons with disabilities. If at any time during the application process, you need an accommodation, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
#KW Job ID: 12901