Are you interested in taking your toxicology / pain management testing career to the next level by joining a successful and growing laboratory in one of the most entertaining areas of the country?
Lighthouse Recruiting is currently seeking a PhD Toxicologist to join a ambitious LCMS testing laboratory in Morrisville, NC. This role will be responsible for overseeing and performing analytical drug testing and analysis.
Other job duties include but are not limited to:
Specific job responsibilities in this position include:
– Provide guidance to all laboratory staff as required by applicable state and federal regulations.
– Provides laboratory direction as defined under CLIA regulations for high complexity laboratories.
– Provide adequate oversight of test areas and laboratory personnel as needed.
– Ensure test methods can provide the quality of results required for patient care.
– Ensure that the laboratory is enrolled in a CMS-approved proficiency testing program.
– Ensure that Quality Control and Quality Assurance programs are established and maintained to assure the quality of the laboratory services provided and to identify failures in the quality as they occur.
– Ensure the establishment and maintenance of acceptable levels of analytical performance of each test system.
– Ensure all personnel are capable (education, experience, training and reliably proficient) for the type and complexity of the services offered.
– Ensure establishment of policies and procedures for monitoring personnel who conduct pre-analytical, analytical, and post-analytical phases of testing to ensure that they remain competent for required tasks.
– Identify the need for remedial training or continuing education to improve skills.
– Responsible for technical studies designed to improve or validate clinical laboratory testing methods.
– Review of all QC records.
– Responsible for introduction and maintenance of laboratory documents such as Standard.
– Operating Procedures and departmental forms.
– Other duties as assigned.
If this sounds appealing, and you meet the below preferred profile, we would love to hear from you!
Basic Preferred Profile:
– Masters degree in science preferred chemistry or toxicology
– PhD in chemical, physical, biological, or clinical lab science
– 2+ years of experience in CLIA toxicology laboratory environment.
– Experience with clinical regulatory requirements.
Salary and Benefits:
– $80k – $110k base salary
At Lighthouse Lab Services, we offer solutions to help start, grow, and run clinical laboratories. Our recruiting team has over 18 years of proven success placing job seekers in positions ranging from entry-level Medical Technologists to seasoned Laboratory Directors. We recruit nationwide, for permanent and travel positions with clients ranging from small hospitals to large reference laboratories.
It is the policy of Lighthouse Lab Services to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Lighthouse Lab Services will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
Lighthouse Lab Services | 800-838-0602 | lighthouselabservices.com
#KW Job # 15377