Do you love the sun, the beach, and pier food? If so, you're in luck — Lighthouse Lab Services has partnered with a growing independent reference laboratory that is looking to add phlebotomists to their team. This position is perfect for anyone looking to escape to sunny Florida — and be minutes away from attractions like Ripley's Believe It or Not!, ZooWorld, and an incredible number of drink and food tours.
Shift: Monday – Friday, 8 AM to 5 PM
What You'll Do:
– Obtain specimens from pediatric, adolescent, adult, and geriatric patients.
– Accurately enter patient demographics and test order information.
– Receive and log specimens into the Laboratory Information System.
– Perform quality checks on the specimens and the test requisition and reviews data for deficiencies.
– Perform basic pre-test procedures (i.e., create test samples, centrifuge samples).
– Performs various filing, mailing and copying tasks as needed.
– May need to travel between sites to collect samples.
Who You Are:
– High school diploma or GED required
– Phlebotomy certification preferred
– Valid driver's license and clean driving record
Salary and Benefits:
– $14-18/hour, depending on experience
At Lighthouse Lab Services, we offer solutions to help start, grow, and run clinical laboratories. Our recruiting team has over 16 years of proven success placing job seekers in positions ranging from entry level Medical Technologists to seasoned Laboratory Directors. We recruit nationwide, for permanent and travel positions with clients ranging from small hospitals to large reference laboratories.
It is the policy of Lighthouse Lab Services to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Lighthouse Lab Services will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
Lighthouse Lab Services | 800-838-0602 | lighthouselabservices.com
#KW Job ID #13365