Lighthouse Lab Services has partnered an established medical center in Portland, ME! This is a Pre-Analytic Manager role at an organization is truly dedicated to developing each employees' strengths to meet their professional goals.
- Day & Night Shifts Available
- Provides day-to-day supervision to the pre-analytic laboratory team consisting of Phlebotomists, Medical Lab Assistants, and Group Leads for both operations and human resources management.
- Creates work schedules and manages the daily workflow.
- Provides technical direction for the department, monitors daily metrics and initiates actions for continuous improvement.
- Monitors staff performance, provides ongoing feedback, and coaches staff development. Responsible for scheduling new Phlebotomists with Mentors for each Phlebotomy School session.
- Ensures department complies with all regulatory requirements.
- Oversees training and competency assessments. May participate in various hospital committees and work groups.
- May perform pre-analytic functions when needed.
- High School Diploma/GED required. Associate's Degree preferred.
- Certification as a Phlebotomist and/or Medical Laboratory Assistant required (ASCP, ASPT, AMT, NPA, NCC, NHA). Valid Driver's License Required.
- 1 years of experience as a Phlebotomist or Medical Laboratory Assistant required, previous Lead or Supervisor experience preferred.
- Proficiency in Word, Excel, PowerPoint required
At Lighthouse Lab Services, we offer solutions to help start, grow, and run clinical laboratories. Our recruiting team has over 16 years of proven success placing job seekers in positions ranging from entry level Medical Technologists to seasoned Laboratory Directors. We recruit nationwide, for permanent and travel positions with clients ranging from small hospitals to large reference laboratories.
It is the policy of Lighthouse Lab Services to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Lighthouse Lab Services will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
Lighthouse Lab Services | 800-838-0602 | lighthouselabservices.com
#MTP Job ID: 13730