San Antonio, TX is known as one of the most haunted cities in the country. But there's nothing ghostly about an amazing job with a great company.
Lighthouse Lab Services seeks a Product Manager with a company in San Antonio, TX conducting functional assessments and epigenetic biomarkers for neurological conditions such as concussion, autism spectrum disorder, and Parkinson’s disease. The Product Manager will oversee the ASD product life cycle.
If you're looking for a new opportunity in a great location, READ ON!
Specific job duties include but are not limited to:
- Leading new product and application development and executing a successful product launch campaign.
- Identifying and understanding critical user needs to help drive strategic alignment around the product cross-functionally.
- Tracking revenue, margin, customer satisfaction, and market share objectives.
- Demonstrating business operation excellence in forecasting, planning, pricing, and ensuring high level product quality.
- Providing technical marketing content, product positioning, and value propositions to cross-functional teams.
- Providing content for sales materials and managing sales training.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Self-driven and work well in a highly collaborative team environment.
- Demonstrated experience managing multiple concurrent responsibilities and ability to adapt to rapid changes and a dynamic environment within a growing business.
- Excellent communication, presentation, and time management skills.
- Must have a proven track record in bringing relevant products to the market.
Minimum Preferred Profile:
- Must have BA, BS or MS degree in molecular biology, microbiology, biochemistry, business management, or related field.
- Leadership experience with the ability to drive results across a diverse set of functional groups.
- Understanding or experience in the medical industry, specifically pediatrics or psychiatry is highly desirable.
- 3-5 years of product management experience in life sciences, biotechnology, biopharmaceutical, medical device industry or closely related fields preferred.
- Experience with FDA 21 CFR part 820 and/or ISO 13485 compliant design controls preferred.
- Strong interpersonal skills and effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Travel up to 10% of the time.
- Experience or familiarity with epigenetics, NGS techniques, bioinformatic analysis concepts, and the assay development process are a plus.
Salary, Benefits, Schedule:
- Generous salary commensurate with education and experience
- Comprehensive benefits
- 1st shift M-F
At Lighthouse Lab Services, we offer solutions to help start, grow, and run clinical laboratories. Our recruiting team has over 18 years of proven success placing job seekers in positions ranging from entry-level Medical Technologists to seasoned Laboratory Directors. We recruit nationwide, for permanent and travel positions with clients ranging from small hospitals to large reference laboratories.
It is the policy of Lighthouse Lab Services to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Lighthouse Lab Services will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.