Lighthouse Lab Services is representing a growing lab in Houston,TX that is in need of a Quality Control Manager to add to their team!
Optimize the laboratory quality assurance, quality control, and regulatory programs, including but not limited to, audit and inspections, document control, occurrence management, corrective and preventive action, processes monitoring, and improvement.
Major Duties and Responsibilities
• Design, maintain, and optimize the laboratory quality assurance, quality control, and regulatory programs, including but not limited to, audit and inspections, document control, occurrence management, corrective and preventive action, processes monitoring, and improvement.
• Ensure and enforce compliance with the laboratory quality assurance program.
• Lead the laboratory interactions with federal, state, and local licensing and regulatory authorities, including audit and inspection preparation. • Write, review, and revise laboratory policies, protocols, and procedures to ensure compliance with applicable regulations.
• Work with cross functional teams to establish and implement quality procedures through the laboratory.
• Maintain current and accurate records of all quality communications and documents.
• Experience maintaining a quality system and working knowledge of CLIA and CAP Regulations.
• Previous supervisory experience is required.
• Strong PC skills, including intermediate experience with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook. Use of computer system for data entry, retrieval, and analyses involving word processing programs, spreadsheets containing data analyses, and complex computer driven instrumentation.
• Ability to work in a changing team environment, as well as independently, with efficiency, accuracy, and professionalism.
• Strong organizational skills, must be able to multi-task, handle multiple priorities and changes in priorities with professional demeanor.
• Must be able to deal with sensitive issues effectively, maintaining confidentiality and good relationships both in the office, clients, and with employees across the company.
• Ability to communicate effectively and courteously with people at different levels within the organization.
• Possess effective verbal and written communication skills. • Ability to assume responsibility for personal decisions, actions, and results.
• Must be flexible and willing to work in areas and on problems that may not normally be part of the position but required for the efficient operation of the business.
• Ability to solve highly complex analyses problems.
• Must possess strong analytical skills
- Monday-Friday; 8am-5pm
- Compensation based on experience
At Lighthouse Lab Services, we offer solutions to help start, grow, and run clinical laboratories. Our recruiting team has over 17 years of proven success placing job seekers in positions ranging from entry level Medical Technologists to seasoned Laboratory Directors. We recruit nationwide, for permanent and travel positions with clients ranging from small hospitals to large reference laboratories.
It is the policy of Lighthouse Lab Services to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Lighthouse Lab Services will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
Lighthouse Lab Services | 800-838-0602 | lighthouselabservices.com
#MTP Job ID:15268