Lighthouse Lab Services is on the hunt for a Quality Lab Manager for a growing laboratory near Portland, ME. This will be a Monday through Friday 8a-5p position. The ideal candidate will have previous experience working with quality in a reference lab setting. The ideal candidate will have plenty of experience in Quality Assurance with these two regulatory agencies (CAP and CLIA).
– Ensure compliance with CAP and CLIA
– Update SOP's
– Identify errors and take corrective actions to fix any issues
– Assess and monitor employee competency
– Participate in the design and implementation of assay validation studies, and verify the accuracy and precision of various test methodologies
– Assure proficiency testing enrollment and participation, review proficiency test reports, and implement remedial action when necessary and/or appropriate
– MLS(ASCP) certification
– Specialty quality assurance certification
– 2 years of quality assurance experience
– Bachelor's degree in Medical Technology or related field
-Sign-on bonus on a case-by-case basis
– Health, Vision, and Dental
At Lighthouse Lab Services, we offer solutions to help start, grow, and run clinical laboratories. Our recruiting team has over 15 years of proven success placing job seekers in positions ranging from entry-level Medical Technologists to seasoned Laboratory Directors. We recruit nationwide, for permanent and travel positions with clients ranging from small hospitals to large reference laboratories.
It is the policy of Lighthouse Lab Services to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. Lighthouse Lab Services is committed to working and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals of all abilities, including persons with disabilities. If at any time during the application process, you need an accommodation, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
Lighthouse Lab Services | 800-838-0602 | lighthouselabservices.com